Domestic Pest Control
Whether there's a rat in your kitchen, ants in your conservatory or squirrels in your loft, we can fix the problem. We understand that a pest issue can disrupt your day to day living. At County Pest Control we endeavour to get your home back to normal.
How Do we help?
- Once your pest control appointment has been booked, your technician will arrive.
- A thorough inspection of the area to identify and understand the pest problem.
- A plan of action, including an accurate quote and possible time scale will be discussed.
- Methods of payment include; contactless, card, cheque, cash or BACS (from your bank)
- Advice and recommendations can be given to help prevent future pest issues.
- We make use of a wide range of methods and techniques in three stages: observation, prevention and (if required) intervention. Using this staged approach, our technicians are able to apply the various procedures and tools in a sequence which provides proactive rather than reactive pest control.
- In many instances, physical changes to the affected environment, coupled with customer education are sufficient to prevent or eliminate the problem without resorting to the use of traps or poisons. This approach offers a more humane and ecologically sound solution.